agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
These Terms of Agreement are our terms of service that govern our relationship with users and
others who are using the people who are using GH immigration mobile app. By using or
accessing our Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance
with GH Immigration Tool policy.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any information that you provide will be deleted from our
database at the conclusion of your visit. We will not use any of your information for marketing
purposes and will not distribute any information to third parties.
Sharing Your Content and Information
1. When you submit information, it means that you are allowing certain users such as Canada
Immigration Tool Staff, Band Directors, and Tour Managers to access that information, and to
associate it with you (i.e. your name and profile picture).
2. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about GH Immigration Tool, but you
understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate
you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam)
2. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
3. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
4. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
5. You will not post content that: is hate-speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence;
or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
6. You will not use GH Immigration Tool to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or
7. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or
appearance of GH Immigration Tool mobile app, such as a denial of service attack or
interference with page rendering or other GH Immigration Tool functionality.
8. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
1. You will not create more than one personal account.
2. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
3. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
4. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone
else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
5. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or
otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post if we believe that it violates this
Statement or our policies.
3. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as
expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
4. You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
Mobile and Other Devices
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal
rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
Special Provisions Applicable to Software
1. If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a
browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install
upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further
develop the software.
2. You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract
source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or
we give you express written permission.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal
exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of GH Immigration mobile application to you.
You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this
Statement shall terminate.
1. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
2. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
3. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
4. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing GH Immigration Tool.